June 24, 2017

Just a little adventure

Hello friends. I am sharing another layout using Crate Paper's Oasis collection and my 2" circle punch from Stampin'Up. It's been awhile since I used my circle punches on a layout so I decided to have fun with them; create something fun... I love mixing patterned paper together so this layout was perfect for me. I used my 6x6 paper pad to punch out several circles to use at the background of my layout.

 
I decorated the center of the circles with another 1" punch of patterned paper, stickers and word stickers. Love the pink Cadillac!
 
 
 

I matted a few 4x6 papers behind the photo at different angles, then I tucked the "summer" tag slightly behind the photo and added the floral chipboard at the bottom left-side of the layout.


I added the "Love, Love, Love," sticker at the top and used a small piece of foam square to make the edge of the sticker pop off the page.


Since the flower looked too plain on the corner, I added the "Just a little adventure" sticker.  I love how it changes the look of the photo mat.




Thanks for stopping by today!
-Nicole

No comments: