June 8, 2017

Sunshine

Hi everybody. I just realized it's been a few days since I shared anything new so I am going to share a layout I created using some products that are currently on sale in the Clique Kits shop! If you haven't checked out the store, check it out because there are some awesome deals!

I love patterned paper. I could literally scrapbook with just patterned paper, scissors and adhesives. Seriously, I just love cutting patterns out of the paper to make them work for me. Who needs die cuts when you can simply cut patterns from paper and make them pop of the page with the use of foam squares or glue dots; whatever you have, I am sure it will work.

As you can see, my child is photogenic. LOL... NOT, but I'll take what I can get. For this layout, I used Pink Paislee's Cest La Vie papers, stickers, acetate alphas and acetate. I tucked a vellum tag behind the photo. Love these tags by Jillibean Soup!

 
I tucked a vellum tag behind the photo. Love these tags by Jillibean Soup! Then added the "Loving This Life" sticker and a gold heart on the tag to add some color, otherwise, the vellum tag would be lost behind the photo.
 
 
I hand cut the "fun" acetate from the acetate sheet to use as a big title for my layout. I added the "Happy Weekend Vibes" sticker just below Fun because I just couldn't help myself. I love stickers too.


The gold stickers are from Crate Paper. I love how pretty the gold looks against the pastels. So pretty!



Patterned Paper: Acetate Alphas: Acetate: Sticker Words: Pink Paislee, Puffy Stickers: Crate Paper, Vellum Tag: Jillibean Soup, Mist: Ranger, Mini stapler: Tim Holtz

Thanks so much for visiting today!
-Nicole

No comments: