July 25, 2017

Love



Hi everyone. What do you think about today's Picture Challenge? When I first saw this image, I was excited because I've been wanting to try a similar blocking technique on my layout using a variety of patterned papers. For this layout, I decided to use the "Ain't Life Grand" collection because I wanted to use bright colors for my layout!


While I was at it, I decided add some hand-stitching to my layout. Super easy to do with the die cuts in this collection because Ashley added the little dots around the word to guide you!


Initially, I was going to use lime green for each of the letters and then decided on the colors pink, green, orange and blue.



I hand-cut the "hello, hello, hello" flag from the cut-aparts and added it above the cluster of tags using a glue dot.



Pretty Little Studio Ain't Life Grand Papers: Flower Power, Cloud 9, Happy Go Lucky Teal, Love This, Over the Rainbow, Journaling/Cloud 9 4X6, Cork/Whole Hearted, Cut-Apart/Best Ever, Happy Life, Die-Cuts/Framed, In Stitches, Stickers/Shutterbug, So to Speak, Tags/Easy Breezy
 
Thanks for visiting today!

No comments: