July 3, 2017

This is what life is about!

Good morning friends. I hope you're having a great week! Do you ever open up your new kit and get excited, thinking you know just the right photo to use? A photo that maybe you haven't scrapped yet because you didn't have any product that might work with the photo or theme of the photo? Well, that's what happened to me with this month's Clique kit. I immediately thought of the photo I had from the fair last summer. Edward and Sidney had the best time together and I had one particular photo that captured that moment...



I used a variety of patterns for the background of my layout. I added the transparency at the bottom of the layout to cover the wood grain paper. I love how it looks. And to add a little color to the heart pattern, I colored a few hearts with a pink marker to help blend the pattern in with the layout.



I used the green and blue strip paper to make a little collage of embellishments on the right-side of the layout.


 
Thanks for visiting today!
-Nicole

No comments: