Sunday, August 11, 2019

MIXED MEDIA TAGS

Happy Sunday everyone. Hope you're enjoying your day! I have a really pretty mixed media spread to share with you today. I used lots of mixed media products to alter this Tag/3 Pocket spread from Bad Girls Couture's shop!


Here is what the spread looks like before I started working on it. You can do so much with this adorable pocket page spread. I was going to add photos to each tag and then alter them, but then I decided to use inspirational sentiments instead. I just couldn't decide on what photos to use... and I just wanted to create.


I started by painting the two tag pockets at the top using the Bad & Tatted acrylic paint, Then I used the Double Flower stencil from Art Anthologyl and Bad Girls Couture Molding Paste along with a palette knife to create the flowers. Once the molding paste was completely dry, I used the Broken Doll acrylic paint and Last  Sin to color the flowers in a bit. I used Art Anthology's Colorations Spray in Sky Blue to add some more color to the ribbon and tags.




As you can see, lots of beautiful textures and color went into this spread. I just love it. 



What do you think? Fun, stuff! And to make this post even better, I've include a full video tutorial so you can see just how easy this spread was to make... seriously, not that complicated at all. It was totally fun.

Thanks for visiting today!

No comments: