June 21, 2017

Gamer

Hello scrappers! I have a masculine layout to share with you today. For this layout, I used Pretty Little Studio's Ain't Life Grand collection by Ashley Horton. And since the photos are from Skyzone, I decided to use the Gamer cut file and note tabs.



I sprayed the cardstock with orange, blue and lime mist from Shimmerz Paints. Love how vibrant the mist looks on this layout. The orange wasn't as orange as I planned, but it still worked.



Initially, I was going to mat the photo collage using a few tabs but I did not cut it right and so rather than throw all of the pieces away, I used the naked piece as my mat because I liked the mesh look. I used the arrow from one of the tabs at the bottom right-side of the photo collage as well.



Thanks for visiting today!

No comments: