July 22, 2017

Enjoy the view

Hi everyone. It's been awhile since I used the Woodland collection so I thought I'd use it for this layout. It is perfect for scrapbooking those moments in the country! I love all the cute little woodland creatures in this collection. I might have gone a little overboard with the stickers. Can't you tell? Ha


For this layout, I started out by adhering the papers down and then the photos. Once I finished prepping the base of my layout, then I was ready to tuck the embellishments here and there.



This layout is a little busier than I like, but I think everything goes well together. I needed to add a bit of color to break up the green in the photos. The touch of pink looks nice against the blue.


I decided to use a black and white photo to break up the green. Love the little word stickers and the heart cork embellishment.


Pretty Little Studio Woodland Papers: Clover, Tree Bark, Bracket/Bearcub, Die-Cut/Monarch, Cut-Apart Garland/Robin, Mini Word Cut-Parts/Woodland, Vellum Tape/Petals, Tabs/Rose Bush, Stickers/Wildlife, Cork/Whole Hearted

Thanks for visiting today!
Nicole

No comments: