July 13, 2017

Make It Count Everyday

Hello everyone. I am sharing another layout this month using the "Ain't Life Grand" collection. I have been making an effort to scrapbook more "everyday life" layouts which hasn't been hard to do since this collection is perfect for scrapbooking those special moments of your lives. I love that my 7 year old can read books such as Captain Underpants with little assistance. I am so proud. Last year, I had to fight him to read. It was so hard and I felt like I was losing, but evidently, I won! HA. Small victory in my house, but I will take it. LOL



I used the Love This and Happy Days paper as my base for the layout. Aren't the papers pretty. I love the tiny circles and the XO print. Nice job on this collection Ashley!



I cut the "Make It Count" label from the Happy cut-apart to use as my title paired with the large "everyday" die cut.



For the top left side of the photo, I used the Best Ever cut apart banner to help anchor the photo. I felt like the photo was missing something without it. Do you ever have that happen to you?


Since I ran out of space to hand journal my journaling, I decided to type it in a word document and print it on lime green to help pull the lime out of the patterns. Love how the journaling strips make the lime pop off the page. I used lots of die cut shapes, flowers and tags to decorate the bottom half of the layout with a few stickers and vellum tape.



Pretty Little Studio Ain't Life Grand Paper: Happy Days, Love This, Journaling: Cloud 9, Love You, Die Cuts: Love Life Words, In Stitches, Bloomin', Tags: Easy Breezy, Vellum Tape: Hi There, Stickers: Snapshots, Cut-Aparts: Happy Life, Best Ever.

Thanks for stopping by today!

-Nicole

No comments: