Thursday, February 21, 2019

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EDWARD!

I have a 9 year old! How the hell did that happen. Where has the time gone? Ugh, he's growing up so fast. This son of mine is my pride and joy. My reason for getting up everyday... he makes me so happy! Seriously, I got so lucky. He's such an incredible human being and I am so glad to call him my son. Just taking a moment to share a few of my favorite photos of Edward for the past 9 years!

This is kid is smart, funny, crafty, caring, helpful and polite. Currently, he loves to play Fortnite and watch YouTube videos. He reads. Only because I make him. :) But he's in 3rd Grade reading above his grade level. He's a math wiz. He's quite the little artist too. He likes to do a bit of everything. He REALLY loves going to grandma's so he can cook. This boy loves to cook. I promise you, he did not get that from me.

He does really well in school and he has so many friends who love and adore him. This makes me happy... Everyone seems to love Edward as much as I do. He's really an awesome kid.


















He is going to break many hearts...in  a few years... I just know it!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!

No comments: