Friday, March 01, 2019

MY HEART

Last month, for Edward's 9th birthday I took him shopping to pick out his own gifts. He was not expecting this and he was very excited about it! While we were shopping, he glanced over at the Sunglasses and kept walking. This kid LOVES sunglasses... but he didn't stop. Let me just say, he does not ask for much... so knowing this, I asked him if he would like to check out the glasses and he shook his head. So we went over there and he was in his own little world trying on multiple pairs until he found a pair that fit. He found these sunglasses and they were perfect for him. He has such a goofy personality. My heart literally stopped when I saw him in these shades. He is so freaking handsome.


I created this layout for the Canvas Corp Brands monthly challenge. I love the color scheme and this photo was perfect for this layout! Feel free to join in on the challenge this month! We can't wait to see what you create!



Products Used:
Tattered Angels Glimmer Glam-Grandma's House
7Gypsies Antique Black Keys
White Cardstock- My Mind's Eye
Wood veneer camera chip-Jillibean Soup
Label-Pretty Little Studio
Acrylic word-Pretty Little Studio
Flair Badges- 7 Dots Studio
Epoxy Hearts-Pinkfresh Studio
Enamel Dots-Pinkfresh Studio
Acrylic Paints- Bad Girls Couture
Ink-Clearsnap
Stamp- Precious Remembrance Shop
Rose Gold Gesso-American Crafts
Lace- May Arts Ribbon
Other-Button, Tag, book page

Thanks so much for visiting today!


No comments: