Thursday, August 22, 2019

FRAGILE

Good morning stampers. Nicole here with a fun mixed media layout I created using the Happy Mail Stamp Set and New Day Stamp Set. For this layout, I decided to use bright, happy colors to make the photos pop a little bit. Because these photos were taken in a dark room, the photos were a bit grainy, but I still wanted to use them to share this special memory! Back in February, my sister took Edward to a local pottery place for his birthday. Rather than buy him something he didn't need, she wanted to do something special with him and they had a blast!


To begin, I sprayed the background using a lime green and blue spray inks. Then, I used a lime green and bright blue ink to decorate the background using the splattered circles.

DSC_3846

These little splatters are fun. Initially, I was only going to use a few, but then I decided to add a variety, diagonally across the layout.

DSC_3850

The little sentiment box is the cutest! I just love it. :)

DSC_3851

I used a few stickers, tags and other embellishments to decorate the layout. I really like the pink with the lime blue and green. It adds the perfect touch!

DSC_3855

DSC_3864

DSC_3863

Thanks so much for visiting today!

No comments: