Friday, October 18, 2019

WONDERFUL

Hello everyone. Nicole here with a fun mixed media layout I created using the Love Coupon Stamp Set. Just recently, I became an auntie and I am so excited. Edward and I are in love with Henry! He is so precious.



To begin, I sprayed white cardstock with pink and tan spray mists (Colorations Sprays) by Art Anthology. 

DSC_4922_2

I used a circle template to draw two circles overlapping each other in the center of the layout and then I cut the butterflies out from the patterned paper and mounted them on the layout using foam squares to add dimension to the layout. 

DSC_4939 (1)

I added a few additional embellishments here and there along with some stamped images. Love how soft and pretty this layout turned out.

DSC_4939_2

Here is a close-up of the stamping at the bottom.

DSC_4945 (2)

Come see how this layout came together!


Thanks so much for visiting today!

No comments: