Friday, February 21, 2020

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EDWARD!

I have a 10 year old! It's hard to believe that over a decade ago, at 12:32 am. this handsome soul entered my life after being in labor for almost 24 hours. And if I had to do it all again, I would because he is the best thing in my life. He is my pride and joy.

He is growing a few inches taller and he is mouthy and sweet and sometimes sour... Just like his mommy. He is a good kid... Seriously, I got so lucky. He's such an incredible human being and I am so glad to call him my son. Just taking a moment to share a few of my favorite photos of Edward for the past 10 years!

This kid is smart, funny, crafty, caring, helpful and polite. Currently, he loves to play Minecrafts, Mario Cart and watch YouTube videos. He reads. Only because I make him. :) But he's in 4th Grade reading above his grade level. He's a math wiz. He's quite the little artist too. He likes to do a bit of everything. He REALLY loves going to grandma's so he can cook. This boy loves to cook. I promise you, he did not get that from me.

He does really well in school and he has so many friends who love and adore him. This makes me happy... Everyone seems to love Edward as much as I do. He's really an awesome kid.



















He is going to break many hearts...in  a few years... I just know it!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!

No comments: