Sunday, March 08, 2020

YOU MAKE MY HEART FLUTTER

Good morning. Happy Sunday! I finally got to use my new Pink Paislee stuff that I ordered about a month ago. Loving the floral stickers and butterflies!!! Soooo pretty. The green adds a nice touch, wouldn't you say?


To begin, I used Art Anthology's Granny Smith Coloration Spray to add color to the white cardstock. Then I used a pink pen and ruler to add the border. I used the Narrow Card and bookmark metal die and Blending Buddy tools from Trinity Stamps to frame the adorable photo! I used Catherine Pooler's Lime Rickey to color the card.


I was sooooo sad this week. I completely ran out of foam squares sooooo I cheated a bit. I cut two tiny pieces of chipboard from packaging and glued them together to get the height that I wanted and then I glued them together. You can hardly tell the difference. I just ordered some foam squares and adhesives from Creative Memories. I should have them this week! Yay.


I clustered a variety of stickers together until I was happy with the look. I just love this... Paige Evans did a fantastic job on this collection for Pink Paislee!


Here's a closer look at the embellishments at an angle. Gorgeous, right!?

I added a few gems to the center of the butterflies to add dimension. I wanted a little bling on this layout and this worked out perfectly.


Thanks so much for visiting today!


No comments: