Sunday, September 06, 2020

BEACH DAY

Happy Sunday! It's been awhile since I played with my Citrus Twist Kits. I've been so busy creating things for design teams...all fun of course. But since I got everything done, I decided to play with my kits. 


I used the August Storytelling kit to create this fun layout using a photo from our trip to the beach. 

This kit is perfect for scrapbooking those fun summer memories. I played with all of the fun embellishments. It's hard not to...they are fab! I especially like the foam alphas. 

I used several pieces of die cuts to frame the photo then added the chipboard and puffy stickers.


I cut the ticket journaling card into pieces  and tucked them at the top and bottom of the layout.


Love that bird! I adhered him to the layout using foam squares to add dimension to the layout. Then I added the stamp and journaling at the bottom. This was super simple and fun to make. 



Thanks for visiting today!



No comments: