Monday, September 14, 2020

HELLO WEEKEND

Happy Monday! Hope all is well! It's hard to believe...but summer is almost over. So I'm gonna start squeezing in my summer layouts before Fall arrives! 


I created this layout with lots of pretty journaling cards, die cuts, epoxy stickers and acrylics from Elle's Studio. I've been hoarding my Elle's Studio stash. They are soooo pretty. It's hard to use them, but I did it! The rainbow totally makes my heart happy.


I used glue to hold down the acrylics and then I used a foam square to pop up the "soaking up these special moments" die cut.


I printed my journaling on plain paper and then cut the journaling out and adhered it to the label. Then I stamped the "hello weekend" sentiment onto the red label.  For more details, I added the star and enamel dot.



Doesn't this layout look summery? I just love how this turned out. I have to admit, the rainbow and cloud really makes this layout pop! What do you think? 

Thanks so much for visiting today! I hope you have a fabulous week!





No comments: