Monday, October 19, 2020

AUTUMN

Hi all! Happy Monday to ya! Today was a weird day at work... it was unusually quiet for a Monday. I hope it continues throughout the week! I thought I had this scheduled to go live this week, but I never prepared the post... Better late than never.


This is such a fun layout! I love how this turned out. I used Fancy Pants Design's Howl Collection from their 2019 Fall Release. It's geared more towards Halloween, but I made it work for a fall layout. The stamped leaves and title helped bring this layout to life. 


The alpha stamp is from one of Scrapbook and Cards Today Magazine. The leaves are from a retired collection of stamps from Trinity Stamps.


To embellish the layout, I used puffy stickers from a variety of Citrus Twist Kits that I have accumulated in my stash of goodies.


I love the pumpkin flair. He's so cute!! For the leaves, I used markers from Altenew. They are my favorite markers...great colors and great quality. Well worth the money.



The lace border is a metal die from Pinkfresh Studio. It looks great on this layout! I love it. I also added a few gems from Pinkfresh Studio. The colors are so pretty.



I have a few more fall layouts coming to the blog. Be on the lookout. It's my favorite season so I will have a few more layouts posted before the month ends!

Thanks so much for visiting today!



No comments: