Thursday, November 12, 2020

COZY TIME TRAVEL NOTEBOOK SPREADS

Good morning! Nicole here. I have a few fun pages I created in my travel notebook using the Cozy Time Collection from Studio Forty. Every year, we go to the farm and make it a family day. And while I'm there, I like to take pictures. :) 




For the cover, I cut  a piece of the journaling card down so it would fit within the white box on the notebook. Then I added the strip of washi sticker along with the chipboard and clear "together" sticker. I created the tag using a metal die and fed the lace through the top of the tag to make the book more feminine.


I added a few stickers to the left-side of the page. Then I added the foam stickers from my stash because I needed some brown hearts. :) One can never have too many hearts! I cut the floral wreath from a journaling card to use as my journaling mat. Then I added the photos, stickers and chipboard. I didn't want to add too much stuff. I think this spread has just the right amount of embellishments.


If you didn't know, Studio Forty offers Travel Notebook Papers! They fit inside the notebook perfectly. I trimmed them down slightly so that I left a small white border around the pages, but that's just my preference. 


I added a few pieces of chipboard at the bottom and then tucked the sticker dot behind the photo so that the word "day" peeked out.


For this page, I used more sticker dots. They are totally fun and they made this spread more playful with my little nephew! I stamped "Weekend Vibes" on the right-side and added the little rainbow sticker dot. So perfect!


Have you tried scrapbooking with a Travel Notebook? I started last year and love it! Once you start playing with these books, you won't want to stop!

Thanks so much for visiting today!





No comments: