Tuesday, March 02, 2021

ADORE MIXED MEDIA LAYOUT

Hi everyone! I have a fun, happy and vibrant layout to share with you that I created for The Crafter's Workshop! I decided to just play last Friday night... and it felt great!



To begin, I mixed a few ColorSparx Watercolor Powders with water and then splashed the colors all over the watercolor paper one by one. I used a paper towel to dab off the excess water. You can see the full tutorial here

 
I have been itching to use the Numbers Scramble stencil. I love the big bold numbers! I managed to work it in my design for this layout by using a blending tool and inks. This is such a easy technique to use when transferring stenciled images to any project. Again, you can see the full tutorial here.


I decided at the last minute that I wanted to add some stamps in black ink to really pop off the page. The stars are from the When it Rains Stamp set. The scribbles can be found in Studio Forty's shop. This is one of my favorite stamps lately! I love it so much. Oh, and I used the metal die tab die and a few Title Building Stamps and label stamps from Elle's Studio. :)


If you're wondering where you can find the patterned paper I used... I used a sheet of patterned paper from AB Studio. I just love their papers!! You can find them at Clique International, which will save you money on shipping since AB Studio is an International Paper Craft Company.

Thanks so much for visiting today!





No comments: