Wednesday, April 21, 2021

BELIEVE

Good morning friends and family! I hope your week is off to a great start. I'm off today...doing some catch up on blog posts and assignments for the next few weeks. Lots of fun stuff coming up on the blog! Hopefully, you'll be inspired. :)

Just recently, my sister and her hubby took their little darling to Disney for the first time and he had a blast. I just love these photos. You can see the pure joy on Henry's face. :)



To create the background, I used the Shape Landscape stencil from The Crafter's Workshop and a few different inks from Catherine Pooler. It's such a fun background!! And super simple to do... sometimes, I don't want to spend too much time to create a fun background and this was perfect. 


I used lots of papers, stickers and embellishments from Simple Stories to create this layout. The Disney Collection is a few years old and I was excited to have some left in my stash to record this wonderful memory!


Isn't Henry the cutest? I just love his cute little face.



 

Thanks so much for visiting today!



No comments: