Sunday, May 16, 2021

ENJOY

Good morning! Nicole here with a layout I created using a mixture of Amy Tangerine papers and Heidi Swapp  from the shop! Who would have thought the two would work so well together. 


To begin, I cut the colorful floral print paper to measure 8 1/2x11. Then I cut the cream floral paper to measure 7 1/2x10 and matted them together with the smaller rectangle placed in the center of the layout.


I placed several die cuts across the middle of the layout to create a frame for the photo. Once I was satisfied with the placement, I tucked a few embellishments here and there using foam squares to add dimension. 


I fussy cut the leaves and flower from a scrap pieces of paper and mounted them at the top of the page, tucking them behind the frame to add more layers. Love how pretty the cluster of flowers and leaves look together. 


What do you think? Do you normally mix patterns together? It's one of my favorite things to do! Thanks so much for visiting today!




No comments: