Sunday, August 08, 2021

SNAPSHOT OF TODAY/PINKFRESH STUDIO

Happy Sunday friends! Just sharing this layout I created for Pinkfresh Studio's August Challenge. Seriously.... can you believe it's August already? 


This month's challenge is to use stripes... and I happen to have some striped paper in my stash along with a few other embellishments from Clique International. :) Thanks, Gia! Gia always sends me Pinkfresh Studio goodies in my DT box because she knows they are one of my favorite companies. :)


The embellishments work perfectly with this layout. I must admit... I hate the photo, but it's not about the photo...it's about the memories we create together! 


Initially, I was trying to take a selfie with my hubby, but then his bff, Billy decided to photo bomb us. Teehee, he makes me laugh.


I had to find a way to use that smiley face tag. It's super cute!! And perfect...


I hand cut the sun from patterned paper ant then tucked strips behind it to create the sun beams. I just felt that the top was missing something... And of course, I'm a fussy scrapbooking and didn't know when to stop messing with it... I still feel like it's missing something else, but I'm gonna let this go and move on. :)


Clique International has a variety of Pinkfresh Studio products in the shop along with a variety of other great paper products from all over the world. Come stop by if you have time! Thanks so much for visiting today. 



No comments: