Monday, June 27, 2022

APRIL MEMORY PLANNER SPREAD

Hi everyone. I had a fun weekend at the Cozy Crop House with a few of my friends. I scrapped all weekend and was up past 1 each night, which is late for me. My goal this weekend was to get caught up in my Memory Planner and I did just that! 


I love the color scheme of this spread. Isn't it so pretty? I'm pretty sure it took me an hour...but we won't talk about that part. LOL


The great thing about this spread...I was able to use up lots of die cuts that have been sitting in a big plastic baggie...untouched.


I also did something new...stamped on vellum...and I have to say, I LOVE IT! It's so pretty.


Have you tried this format of memory keeping? This is my second year doing this format and I really like it. 

Thank you so much for visiting today!

No comments: