Thursday, October 26, 2023

PARADISE/PRETTY LITTLE STUDIO

Good morning! Nicole here with my very first layout I created using the Hey Summer collection. I got this collection late in the summer, but it works for winter layouts...such as my sister sitting in a natural spring in 40 degree weather, living her best life.

The color scheme of this collection is so lovely... I just love it so much with the pretty pastel colors. And all of the die cuts and stickers are fantastic. I used the Sea Side 3x8 cards for the background.


I used a lot of die cuts on this layout with foam squares to add dimension.


Lots and lots of beautiful layers... makes my heart happy!

I LOVE the little crabby sticker and yes... I do realize they don't hang out in natural springs, but I wanted to use him for fun. :) I added a few little tabs and word stickers at the top for fun. And I love the summer frames.


I like how the tags look with the ribbon and string. They add so much texture and depth to the layout.

What is your favorite product from the HEY SUMMER collection? It's all so pretty, right!? You can check out the full collection, here.


Thanks so much for visiting today!
-Nic


No comments: