Wednesday, March 13, 2024

SUNNY SKIES AHEAD/SIMPLE STORIES


Hello, friends! Who’s ready for some Fresh Air? I know, I am. We have had a crazy winter. Some days were warm and others…it was so cold! I’m excited to bring some fresh air to you today using the beautiful Fresh Air collection. This collection is super pretty, and I had so much fun creating this little album using all of the beautiful products.
I used a few sheets of patterned paper from the 6x8 Fresh Air Paper Pad to cover the inside of the book. Next, I cut some tags from the cut-apart sheet and embellished them with a few decorative brads and ribbon/string. I mounted the “hello today” foam sticker onto the pocket and added the decorative brad and sun die cut! Isn’t this fun!?


This sunny printed paper is my FAVORITE! It’s so happy, isn’t it. I used the paper with a piece of the Blush Color Vibe cardstock to create a fun pocket page. I layered a few pieces of Foam stickers and chipboard to add dimension to the pocket. Super cute, and fun!

I always save my scraps when I’m working in my SNAP albums because they are perfect for making fun borders/photo corners. They are also perfect for matting photos. I had fun with this page.

Isn’t this page, flipping amazing?! I am not really great with interactive pages, but I am working on it and I absolutely love this. I cut the journaling cards so two 4x6 were still attached horizontally so I could fold it in half to create this page. Then, I added some foams stickers and die cuts.

I love spring! It’s my favorite time of the year and it’s perfect because it’s not too hot or cold. And most importantly, I LOVE spotting all the lovely flowers in my neighborhood during my walks with Moxie. I always take my phone just to take pictures! I don’t have a green thumb, but I appreciate the efforts my neighbors put into their gardens. Their flowers are beautiful.
The chipboard pages are perfect for adding a touch of mix media to your SNAP albums. Pair them up with the stencils with some acrylic paints, rub-ons and layered chipboards and you have a gorgeous divider for your album!
This page came together in a snap! I went through my die cuts and rub-ons to embellish these adorable pictures of me with my fur-baby. Notice how I used the enamel sticker dots on the sun’s cheeks. Super fun. 

Here are a few pocket pages I created using the journaling cards, chipboard, and decorative brads. Isn’t this lovely?

Do you enjoy making SNAP albums? Seriously, they are perfect for creating albums in a SNAP. It will probably take you longer to select the pictures you want to use than the time it takes to make an album of your own…but I find that once my pictures have been printed, I whip through these pages quickly.

I hope I inspired you today! Thank you so much for visiting. For more inspiration, visit my blog by clicking, here!

Nic




No comments: