Monday, September 28, 2026

MY CREATIVE SCRAPBOOK LAYOUTS FOR SEPTEMBER

Hello, friends! I'm taking a moment to share my projects I created for My Creative Scrapbook using their September Main Kit. This month, I created three layouts with different designs and techniques. I LOVE every one of these layouts so much. Also, as usual, there is a YouTube tutorial for each project. If you've been following me for some time and love what you see, I would really appreciate it if you subscribed to my YouTube channel. I'm getting closer and closer to 1k followers! THANK YOU!

I used the stencil from this month's kit to create a fun background using brown ink. This is such a cute layout and it only took me about 25-minutes to create! LOVING the fall vibes, here. It's my favorite season.

For the second layout, I played with the digital cut file! I have a process video on how I backed the digital cut file with patterned paper. It's a process and takes a bit of time, but it's so worth it. LOVE the big title!

The layout itself was pretty quick and easy after I finished backing up the digital cut file. I added a few clusters of embellishments to fill in the white space.

I'm no pro when it comes to digital cut files, but I do love how they add so much to a layout! What do you think? I love that My Creative Scrapbook includes the cut file in the box... already cut on white cardstock.


And for my final layout, I used this month's sketch as inspiration to create the overall design. 


I'm loving the strips of patterned paper and distressing. This is my favorite out of all three layouts. I hope you found these layouts inspiring! Be sure to check out the process videos and thank you for visiting today!

Nicole





No comments: