Tuesday, January 01, 2019

A MERRY DISNEY TRIP

Good morning friends and family! We just got back from Disney on Thursday. It took me a few days to get back to reality. Disney wore us all out. LOL. Each day we were there, we took over sixteen thousand steps. No kidding! I wanted to take a minute to share a few or a lot of my favorite photos from our trip. While we were at Disney, we visited the Animal Kingdom, The Magic Kingdom and Epcot.

My least favorite was The Magic Kingdom and that is because it was insanely crowded. We couldn't move... we only lasted a few hours there. But we LOVED the Animal Kingdom and Epcot.








I had to get a shot of the bracelets... just for fun. :)


We stopped by the Lego Store while we were at Disney Springs to do a little bit of shopping and for dinner.


The Mount Everest ride was AWESOME. We really liked it.



I love this wall... 


The lines were too long to have a photographer take our photo in front of the castle so we decided to take a selfie instead. Pete did a good job!





HAHA, This makes me laugh.


I love Goofy and this was a must for me... All I wanted was a photo with Goofy. We stopped to meet the characters first thing in the morning when we arrived to Epcot.


I loved the different decorations all over the park... seriously, they are so unique and beautiful.



Can you say wow!! I promise you, this scene was much prettier in person. The animals were all out this morning when we went on a little Safari ride at the Animal Kingdom.


This poor girl was not happy that her sister would not play with her... She literally sat there with her arms crossed, pouting. The sister was up top on the rocks...beating her chest!



I love these handmade dolls! Pete was rushing me out... I would have loved to buy one. Maybe next time.


I don't know what Pete was thinking, putting Edward up on his shoulders, but it didn't last long. LOL


Edward LOVED getting his face painted... it was worth $20 each time because it's what kids should do...





Edward wanted his picture taken with Ty when we got back to the hotel. :)




The kids were playing in front of this cool water fountain where the water shoots out of multiple holes across the front of the building. It was so neat!



I loved watching these little guys. Aren't they cute?




This photo was taken as we were leaving Epcot late Wednesday night. I can't believe we made it til 8ish there, but we all enjoyed Epcot so much! So glade we opted on going to Epcot instead of Hollywood Studios. We can't wait to go back! Next time we go, we want to go back to Epcot and visit Universal Studios. Also, rather than wake up early to head to the parks, we are going to wait until 2/3 to go. We noticed that the Parks were less crowded in the afternoon!

No comments: