Wednesday, January 02, 2019

CRAY CRAY

Hi everyone. Last month, I think I lost my mind. I'm not sure what I was thinking when I agreed to take two boys, eight and nine to 5 Below.... Then we went to grab some frozen yogurt and headed to the movies to see The Grinch. The boys had so much fun though...and that's really all that matters. It was all for the kids, NOT my sanity.

For this layout, I used lots of stickers from Paper House and Bramble Fox's acrylic (cray cray) word sentiment. It was perfect for this layout. LOL


To create the background, I used several stamps and inks and stamped the images onto white cardstock.

Then I painted the bottom portion with teal paint and a silicone brush so the paint would have a nice smooth appearance. I used a green marker to color in the stars to add more color.


Once the paint was completely dry, I added layers of tags, stickers and photos along with a few jewels and buttons. :) Isn't this such a fun layout? I had so much fun playing with this layout. I've always been a fan of Technique Tuesday's stamps! I bought this last month on sale.

The 3D Movie Night themed stickers from Paper House is my favorite. Anytime I spot movie themed stickers I grab them because one of my favorite things to do is going to see a good movie and stopping at the Photo Booth to have our photo taken.



I used foam squares to add the smiley and star onto the acrylic piece. 


I fed a piece of string through the white tag and mounted it to the layout using foam squares. I love all of the pretty embellishments on this layout.


My favorite tool these days is my mini stapler... 




Thanks so much for visiting today!

1 comment:

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

Such a fun layout and title Nicole which is perfect for those fun photos!