Saturday, January 12, 2019

HELLO WINTER

Hi everyone! Today I am sharing a winter layout I created using Bramble Fox's January Fox Box. It's perfect for scrapbooking those winter days in your life. We haven't gotten any snow yet this year so I dug out two photos from last January that I never scrapped yet. I was really excited when I got this month's kit because in my box, I got a stencil. This is something new in the shop and I love stencils. I'll be sure to buy them all. LOL


I used Tombow glue to glue the acrylics inside the die cut speech bubbles from Pretty Little Studio.


I used Prima's ink over the stencils then splashed some Tattered Angels mists all over the layout.


I grabbed a few journaling cards from my stash to mat the photos. Pretty Little Studio has a variety of cute journaling cards in their shop. They are a personal favorite of mine.


I sprinkled some snowflake sprinkles all over the layout. They can be purchased in Trinity Stamps' shop.



Thanks for visiting today! Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

No comments: