Friday, August 16, 2019

REMEMBER

Hi everyone. I'm so excited to share this fun, mixed media layout I created! I totally had fun with this layout. I started the layout a few months ago. At that time, it was very plain...no paint or stamps. I decided to go back to the layout and doctor it up a bit and I'm so glad I did. I just love this sooooo much.


I used my Silhouette Portrait to cut a large flower from white cardstock. Then I backed up the cardstock using patterned paper.  I used a few strips of patterned paper and stickers to create fun borders around the layout. I added a scribble from the Happy Art Stamp Set at the bottom of the photo to make it a bit messy. I used the following ink pads from the shop- Charming PinkWarm BreezeNocturn.

DSC_3050

After I was done placing everything down, I covered the photo with a few pieces of scraps and splashed acrylic paint and turquoise mist all over the layout. Then I used the circles from the New Day Stamp Set to create fun bubbles all over the layout. To help the circles blend in with the layout, I used a black pen to trace the circles.

DSC_3054

To fill in the white space at the bottom, I used the "smile sparkle shine..." stamp. Love it!

DSC_3047

DSC_3052

DSC_3062

Thanks for visiting today! What do you think? Are you ready to try using a variety of inks on your next project? 

No comments: