Thursday, August 15, 2019

YOU MAKE ME HAPPY

Good morning! Nicole here with a pretty mixed media layout I created using the Flity stencil and the Patina Texture set. I love this texture set. It looks sooooo pretty on paper! The colors look perfect against the photos!



I covered the veneer flowers using the Patina Seafoam. Then I brushed the Sedona Colorations Spray along the edges using a paint brush. I colored the butterfly using the Sedona Colorations and added a Clear Coat (Linen) to make it shimmer a bit.


I have a feeling I'll be using the Flity stencil again. I just love it!



I used some papers, chipboard and stickers from Pink Paislee to embellish the layout.



Here is a process video for you to see how easy it is to work with the texture sets along with the stencil and Coloration Spray! Fun stuff!



Supplies Used:
Stencil: Flity
Patina Texture Set
Coloration Spray: Sedona
Clear Coat: Linen

I hope I have inspired you to experiment with the Flity stencil with the Patina Texture set. The texture set is perfect for distressing wood veneer embellishments!

Nicole

No comments: