Saturday, September 14, 2019

HELLO

Hello everyone! I've been itching to play with my new goodies from Pinkfresh Studio!! My box arrived this week and I am ready to play. I created another layout of baby Henry. I can't get enough of my nephew and Edward LOVES his brother cousin. We actually didn't realize that "brother cousin" was a real thing until one night while my family and I were having dinner, we looked it up. :) Instagram had lots of brother cousin photos. :)


Pinkfresh Studio's September challenge is to play with watercolors... and that's what I did! And it was fun! Their liquid watercolors are beautiful. I just bought the entire set... I've been eyeing them up for awhile now.


To begin, I coated white cardstock using clear gesso. Once the gesso was dry, I mixed two drops of the Aquamarine Liquid watercolor with a tablespoon of water. Then I smeared the watercolor all over the cardstock. I love how the water created a marble effect in the background.


I ordered some of my favorite metal dies as well... I decided to treat myself this month. I've been working hard and so I figured, why not.


Lots of love and layered embellishments went into this layout. I just love how pretty this turned out. I love Pinkfresh Studio's products. They are my absolute favorite manufacturer without a doubt.


Here is a process video so you can see how this beauty came to life! Thanks so much for visiting today!



4 comments:

Lea Lawson said...

Such a sweet layout, Nicole! And I love the combo of Pinkfresh products you've used...so happy to hear we are one of our faves! Thanks for playing along with the September Pinkfresh challenge!

Amanda Baldwin said...

So soft , delicate and totally divine! Love this Nicole!

Houses Built of Cards said...

So completely sweet and adorable! LOVE the soft colors you used! Thanks so much for joining the Pinkfresh Studio September Challenge!

Anett Gelencsér said...

Such a delicate, beautiful layout! Love how creative you used your photos! ♥