Friday, June 19, 2020

MY BOY AND ME


Hi all! I'm back with another layout I created using some fabulous products from The Stamp Market. I decided to play with the Miss Modern Collection again. The colors are so refreshing. For this layout, I wanted a big title so I used the Modern Alpha Stamp Set along with a few of the Color Crush Inks, Sea Glass, Blush and Melon to create this fun title.



I used inspiration from Clique International's Mood Board for June to create this layout! Isn't it so pretty?!


To begin, I stamped the top part of the layout using the Sea Glass Ink and and the Polka Dot Stamp Set.


Then, I matted the photo with the green patterned paper. Since I couldn't decide on which patterns I wanted to use, I used the cover page from the Miss Modern packaging as a strip of patterned paper for the layout.


I added a few die cuts, stickers, tag, and enamels here and there. 


To complete the layout, I stamped the big title below the strip of patterned paper using the Modern Alpha Stamp Set.





Thanks so much for visiting today!


No comments: