Hello, friends! I just wanted to take a minute to pop in here to share three layouts I created using the July Kit from My Creative Scrapbook! One of the things I love about this kit club is that you can just purchase a kit without subscribing...to get a feel of the kits before you decide to commit! The July kit features products from Simple Stories Sweet Summertime collection. It's the perfect kit to scrapbook those fun summer memories!
I love the pink grid patterned paper with all the fun embellishments! This layout is so pretty. The design is nice and clean with a little bit of journaling.
I had fun playing with the die cut animals! To make them fun, I added a few little eyeballs. I kept this layout nice and clean, focusing on the photos.
For this layout, I used this month's sketch for inspiration. I love using sketches to get me thinking outside of the box...I tend to just slap photos down and embellish around them. The sketches help me follow some form of design.
Thank you so much for visiting today! Click here to check out the kits! Mention my name at checkout to receive a free gift!
Nicole







No comments:
Post a Comment