Tuesday, September 01, 2020

GONE FISHING

Hi all! This month, over at Scrap the Boys we are creating mixed media projects featuring our boys! I just received the TCW594 Mini Tribal Fish stencil from The Crafter's Workshop and couldn't wait to use it on this layout. I've been holding onto these photos of Edward from his trip out on the boat. 



Come join the Scrap the Boys Challenge FaceBook group for lots of fun and inspiration! 


I used a blending brush and ink to create the tribe of fish at the bottom of the layout and then I decided to go around the photos and the top of the layout so everything blended together nicely. I used stamps to stamp the title at the top and then colored in the letters using a lighter blue marker.

Doesn't the tribe of fish look so good at the bottom? I love it so much!
I used papers from Kesi'Art and Photo Play to mat the photos. Then I embellished the layout using  a few die cuts from Photo Play and Citrus Twist. The puffy hearts at the bottom are from Bella Blvd. I added a gem to the center of the blue heart to add dimension. 
Thanks so much for visiting today! Hope you're having a great week so far!






No comments: