Wednesday, September 02, 2020

LIFE IS A JOURNEY


Hi friends and family. I'm sharing another layout I created using the 
Sunshine Sampler Kit from Clique International featuring lots of fresh patterns and colors to finish scrapbooking those summer memories! Pete, Edward and I decided to take the boat out for the day and spend the day together as a family...social distancing ourselves from everyone and we had the best time!


To create this layout, I selected 3 6x8 sheets of patterned paper and mounted them down on the cardstock at different angles. I trimmed the excess papers along the right side of the layout using scissors. Then, I matted the 4x6 photo using pink patterned paper.


To complete the layout, I added two pink strips around the photo to create a fun frame and then I added the embellishments using foam squares. 






As I was completing the layout adding the finishing touches, I remembered that I had a big number 3 die cut in my stash. I love how it looks in the center of the photo. It's perfect.



If you're looking for a fun and fresh collection, grab your Summer Sampler Kit today! Click here to purchase.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!




No comments: