Sunday, November 29, 2020

EDWARD'S SHIRT

It's been hard this year...Edward spends the majority of his days on the computer...but one of the things he really enjoys is making t-shirts! He's quite the little artist. The other night he walked into my craft room and told me he wanted to make a shirt. My response was, "you know where everything is!" It looks like my craft room has become "our" craft room. And I love it! I'm so happy he loves to create beautiful art just like me.

Here are some pictures I took of him making his shirt. I really enjoyed watching him go through the process of creating a Sublimation project. If you want to learn more about this process, visit Artesrpix's Blog and store. Once you start, you won't want to stop. :) It's addicting, but fun! 

To begin, he printed out the images from the internet.


Here he is setting up the lightbox so that he can use a lightbox to color in the images...he has seen me do this multiple times... he just sat down and quietly watched me created things many nights...


He took his time and used his phone to see the graphics and colors...I am truly impressed...




Here's how the sublimation markers look was it came out of the heat press! SOOOOO FUN!


It was nigh time when I took this photo...not the best, but I wanted to take it while he was willing...


What do you think? Neat, huh? If you're looking for something to do with your ten year old... this is a great project!!

Thanks for visiting today.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this! I love when my kids want to get crafty too. Great project!