Thursday, November 26, 2020

MIXED MEDIA ART JOURNAL PAGES

Hi all! Happy Thanksgiving! I'm sharing a variety of mixed media pages I created in my art journal. For these pages, I used a variety of paint, ink, and lots of 6x6 stencils from The Crafter's Workshop. All of these pieces are so different...love that. To create the backgrounds, I used a gel plate! Still getting the hang of gel plating, but it's soooo cool!!


If you're interested in seeing how some of these pages came together, click here to see a tutorial on the Clique International blog. 

For this page, I used the gel plate and pulled the green, pink and purple colors onto the journaling page. Then I used the Light and Fluffy Modeling Paste from The Crafter's Workshop over the 6x6 stencil to create the patterns. Once the paste was completely dry, I used a gel medium to glue down the embellishments. Super simple and fun to make!



I used the Limited Kit, Bliss to create these fun mixed media pages. That lace trim is sooooo beautiful I didn't want to cut it... We still have a few acrylic paints from the Bliss Limited Edition as well.






These are the stencils I used on these journal pages in case you wanted to know.


TCW865S Asian Floral
TCW912S Wheat Stalks
TCW882S Fantasy Tile
TCW925S Nature's Circuitry
TCW861S Happy Dandelions
TCW923S Celestial Sun

Thanks so much for visiting today!



1 comment:

Cindy Gay said...

Your cards are great!