Wednesday, December 02, 2020

CHEER

Happy Holidays! Are you ready? I'm not...but I've been having lots of fun scrapping instead of Christmas shopping. LOL


 Disclaimer: "I received product from The Crafter's Workshop to create this layout. The opinions I share are solely my own."

Before I started this layout, I could see in my mind the background... I wanted to use the Fir Branch stencil and the Merry Tree to create a funky background for my layout. I used a blending brush through the stencils to create the background. SOOO Fun. Click here to see step-by-step how to create the background.


Once I was satisfied with the background I used lots of pretty papers and embellishments from Pretty Little Studio to create this layout.


I love layering embellishments together to add dimension. This layout turned out to be one fun, funky, layout, and I love it.


Thanks so much for visiting today!



No comments: