Tuesday, December 01, 2020

JOY TO THE WORLD LAYOUT

Hi all. Hope all is well! Today I'm sharing this layout I created for Scrap the Boy's December Challenge. I'm not big on scrapbooking Christmas photos, but I love this photo from our Disney trip a few years ago so I thought I'd just scrap it.


To create this layout, I used several journaling cards and die cuts from Elle's Studio. The heart paper, word stickers and tree and "Joy to the world" die cut is from Pretty Little Studio's newest Christmas Collection!




I mixed some enamel dots with green gems for fun. Love the color combination! It looks so pretty.


I used foam squares to pop of a few of the die cuts to add dimension. 


I used a "Right Here" stamp and ink to stamp inside the tab. I love tabs and labels. They are perfect for journaling and filling in white space.


Come join Scrap the Boy's Facebook Group! We'd love to have you. Click here for more holiday inspiration!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!




No comments: