Tuesday, January 05, 2021

LAUGHTER MIXED MEDIA LAYOUT

Hello! This year, I'm going to make it a colorful year. I love playing with paint. Therefore, I am going to try using my Gel Plate by Gel Press more often. It's so cool and after you get the hang of it, you can really create some wonderful backgrounds for your projects.



Disclaimer: "The Crafter's Workshop Provided me with Product to create this project. The opinions I share are solely my own."

To create this layout, I used a gel plate to add lots of bold colors for the background. And then I used the TCW361 Tiny Circles stencil and Platinum Modeling paste to add several metallic dots in the background. I just love how the paint looks!! It's so cool.




To see the full tutorial on how this came together, please visit TCW's Blog!


I've had the big "Laughter" die cut from Pretty Little Studio in my stash for some time... I really love the font and how it looks against all the colors.


I added a few stickers, chipboard and gems at the bottom to help pull it all together. I love embellishments!



Thank you so much for visiting!







No comments: