Sunday, September 19, 2021

Let's Celebrate/CLIQUE INTERNATIONAL

Happy Sunday everybody. I have been playing with my new kit from Clique Kits. The Best Day Sampler kit features Pinkfresh Studio's latest collection and it's so pretty.... Lots of fall colors to document those special fall memories. 


Pinkfresh Studio is hosting a challenge this month...you still have time to participate! Click here to submit your entries.


For this layout, I decided to use some blue and orange hues to make the grainy photo pop. It's not the best photo because it was getting dark outside, but I still love it...it's all about the memories.


I layered the die cuts and chipboard together using foam squares. I love playing with different layers on my layouts. They are super fun.


I added a few more die cuts and chipboard at the top of the layout to kind of frame the layout better.


I cut the "3" from patterned paper and then stapled a piece of velvet pink ribbon to the back to add more dimension to the layout. I really love the overall feel of this layout! If you haven't seen this collection, click here to see the full collection. It's so pretty.

Thanks for visiting today!




No comments: