Friday, September 20, 2024

SO STINKIN' THRILLED YOU WERE BORN/TRINITY STAMPS

Hello, friends! Nicole, here. I'm excited to finally document my son's 14th birthday... I'm about 8 months late, but that's okay! I've been itching to use the So Stinking Thrilled stamps set and dies on a layout. It's a little big for my layout, but I wanted the sentiment to pop on the layout. This boy brings me so much joy... I had to make the layout fun.

I used my Misti to stamp the sentiment onto white cardstock and then I colored in the images using my Karin markers. Love how vibrant the colors are! I used the Modern Embossed Numbers Die Set to create the number 14 for the bottom of the layout.

I used foam squares to pop up the ballon onto the layout and then I tucked the photos slightly behind the balloon, being careful not to cover the important parts of the photos.

Initially, I colored in the "thrilled" part of the sentiment with markers, but when I cut the balloon out, I thought I'd cut the words out to see how they would look with the stars and I love it!

Isn't this layout super cute? I love the colors and how the playful this spread turned out. I have another birthday coming up soon... I think I'll be making a card using this adorable stamp set! Thank you so much for visiting today!

Nic

No comments: