Saturday, September 14, 2024

YOU LOVE ME/PRETTY LITTLE STUDIO

Good morning, friends! Nicole here with a scrapbook layout I created using the beautiful You Are My Sunshine collection.  This collection just makes me so happy with all the bright, pretty colors!

I really love the hexagon patterned paper from the Sunshine Mixed 6x9 paper pack. Initially, I was going to cut down the picture in a hexagon shape, but I decided I really wanted to keep the full shot. So... some of the hexagons got covered up, but I still love it. It's such a fun design!


I used metal tag dies from my stash to create the tags from patterned paper. I added some white string and made it flow across the top of the page, adding the little butterfly for fun.

I stapled the butterflies directly on the page so that I could pull up the wings to add dimension to the layout. And I absolutely love the sentiments on the labels. SOOOO CUTE.


I love how simple this spread is, but yet, it's full of details. What do you think? The photo is precious, right? Those little cuties are my niece and nephew. This collection is available at A Cherry On Top. Click here to check out this beautiful collection. I hope you enjoyed your visit today! Thank you for stopping by, and I hope you have a fantastic weekend.

Nicole

No comments: