Sunday, October 20, 2024

HALLOWEEN/TRINITY STAMPS

Hello, friends! I'm excited to share my Halloween layout with you today. I used a variety of Halloween stamps, and dies to create this super fun layout!

To begin, I stamped the Halloween sentiment across the top of the layout in gray, orange, and purple ink. Next, I added the tiny sentiments below the Halloween sentiments for fun.

I used a blending brush and the same colors through the Tomodache stencil to create some patterns at the bottom of the layout.

Once I was satisfied with the background of the layout, I applied purple ink to white cardstock and cut the circle out using the circle die from the Full Moon Die Set. I followed the same process using black ink and the web die from the You Donut Scare Me Die Set. I tucked the web slightly behind the photo.


Isn't this such a fun layout? I really love all the Halloween sentiments at the top of the layout. It really makes the layout pop.


Thank you so much for visiting today! Be sure to click here to check out all the fun Halloween products in the shop! They are perfect for scrapbooking layouts, and cards.

Nicole

No comments: