Hello, friends! I'm excited to share my latest art journal spread I created using Mintay Paper's Art Journal Essentials. When they first came out with this new collection, I was excited. The patterns are so interesting and unique! For this spread, I used the Ink Aura paper pad and the Art Journal Essential word stickers, definition stickers and the Vintage Ephemera pieces.
I was especially drawn to the gorgeous color palette of these papers! And those butterflies...ah, so pretty!I added a few glitter drops to the center of the flowers to add some sparkle. The butterflies and the cluster of flowers I fussy cut were popped up with foam squares to add dimension.
I love the torn paper edges. It gives it a nice rustic feel with the stencil work I created using the stencil and polishing plaster.
The full tutorial is available through my YouTube channel!
Thank you so much for visiting today! Click here to shop for the Art Journal Essentials through my affiliate link.
Nicole





No comments:
Post a Comment