Friday, July 24, 2026

6X8 NATURE LAYOUTS/MINTAY PAPERS

Hello, friends! I'm so excited to announce that I made the DT for Mintay Papers! I have been a big fan of this company since the beginning. Their papers and embellishments are beautiful. And their social media channels are so inspiring!! The projects from the team is AMAZING. I can't wait to inspire you this year with all their beautiful collections!

It's always nerve-racking deciding on a project to make...So I decided to make two 6x8 layouts to ease into it. I love making small layouts so that I can pile on the embellishments! For these two layouts, I used the Summer Highlands collection. The papers and embellishments are perfect for these pictures. Edward and I went to Colorado a few years ago to visit my sister. While we were there, we hiked up Rocky Mountain.


I added a variety of die cuts across the bottom of the layout to create a fun "camping" scene.  LOVE the deer and the butterfly and flowers below the photo. Isn't this so pretty?

Here is a close up of the embellishments. They are so beautiful...nice quality and a nice matted finish.

Here is another layout I created. I used a variety of die cuts to frame both photos. I love how pretty the embellishments look with the beautiful background. It has a nice monochromatic feel to it.

I popped up a few of the die cuts using foam squares to add dimension.
Thank you for visiting today! Click here to shop for the Summer Highlands Collection through my affiliate link. The full tutorial is available on my YouTube channel!

Nicole



No comments: