Good morning, friends! Nicole here with a beautiful SN@P Album I created using the Simple Vintage Timeless Harmony collection. This collection is so pretty and serene. I really love the soft color palette with the green, cream and light brown tones with a touch of mint and teal throughout the patterned papers and embellishments. This collection is perfect for my outdoor wedding photos from May 8th, 2004.
This collection is so pretty. I love the color scheme with the mauve blue and soft green tones with the touch of cream, teal and black. It's so beautiful. The patterns and embellishments are perfect for documenting wedding memories, concerts, and family time together.
I used the Interactive Pages throughout this album to create different page formats to make the album more interesting and eye catching. They are perfect for adding a few foam stickers, chipboards and rub-ons!
My favorite elements in this collection aside from the beautiful floral patterned papers is the butterflies. I just love them so much. I used several of them throughout this album.
Here is a pretty pocket page spread I created using the cut-apart journaling cards and tags. I added a few stickers, foam stickers and chipboard to add dimension.
I LOVE the sticker tabs! They are perfect for adding at the bottom of the photos to use as a title or journaling spot.
I created this 6x8 layout using the back of an interactive page. I tucked die cuts slightly behind the photos and added a few stickers and chipboard pieces to frame the photos. Next, I hand-journaled my story on a cut-apart tag.
For the pocket pages, I tried to stay true to the colors and elements so the pages have a nice cohesive look and everything flows nicely across the album. This spread is so beautiful and timeless. I love the touch of vintage thought this collection.
I layered a variety of die cuts and foam stickers to bring this spread together. I love that bow foam sticker! I think it looks perfect on the ticket stub. I used rub-ons for the title at the bottom of the photo.
I layered a variety of die cuts, chipboard and stickers on a 4x6 mat to create the top 4x6 page. Next, I added the photo below with no additional embellishments due to spacing constraints. As you can see, you do not need to have embellishments on every pocket page! I know...I struggle with this because I want to use all the things!
I hope you found this album inspiring! It feels so good to finally get my wedding photos in a nice sized album! And it's so lovely...I just love it. Thank you for visiting today!
Visit my YouTube Channel to see the full tutorial at https://youtu.be/Kta5GjMECJ4
Products Used:
Simple Stories 6x8 SNAP! Simple Grid Chipboard Binder
Simple Stories Simple Vintage Timeless Harmony 12x12 Vintage Basics Kit
Simple Stories Simple Vintage Timeless Harmony Collection Kit
Simple Stories Simple Vintage Timeless Harmony 6x8 SN@P! Binder Inserts
Simple Stories Simple Vintage Timeless Harmony Rub-Ons
Simple Stories Simple Vintage Timeless Harmony Decorative Brads
Simple Stories Simple Vintage Timeless Harmony Foam Stickers
Simple Stories Simple Vintage Timeless Harmony Floral Bits
Simple Stories Simple Vintage Timeless Harmony Chipboard Pieces
Simple Stories Simple Vintage Timeless Harmony Ephemera Bits and Pieces
Simple Stories Simple Vintage Timeless Harmony Bits & Pieces
Simple Stories Simple Vintage Timeless Harmony Glitter Enamel Dots
No comments:
Post a Comment