Hello, friends! Nicole here with a layout I created using Pinkfresh Studio's latest collection,
Ordinary Joys. At first glance, this collection looked more falls to me. However, after going through all the beautiful embellishments, I determined that this collection is versatile. It will work perfectly for all of those ordinary moments in your life.
What I love the most about this collection is the primary colors and patterns. It's such a great collection filled with a variety of fun elements. I used bits and pieces from the entire collection because I just couldn't help myself...I love clustering embellishments to fill in all the white space. I cut the patterned paper to measure 8 1/2 x 11. I cut the blue wavy patterned paper to create a fun border along the right-side of the layout. Next, I matted two 3x4 photos and another photo using the chipboard frame. After that, I placed the photos down and embellished all the white space with a variety of embellishments.
The clustered embellishments are so pretty. What do you think? Do you love this collection as much as I do? I especially love the
fabric borders! They are super fun.
Click here, to shop for the Ordinary Joys Collection through my affiliate link! Thank you so much for visiting today!
Nicole
No comments:
Post a Comment