Tuesday, September 01, 2026

MY CREATIVE SCRAPBOOK PROJECTS FOR AUGUST

Hello, friends! Where has August gone? Seriously, though...August was a blur! I have been creating lots of fun projects within the past few months and it feels good to be creative. I LOVE this hobby. I'm taking a moment to share my projects I created for My Creative Scrapbook using their August Main Kit. This month, I created three layouts and a cute little tag mini album I created using scraps from my kit. Also, as usual, there is a YouTube tutorial for each project. If you've been following me for some time and love what you see, I would really appreciate it if you subscribed to my YouTube channel. I'm getting closer and closer to 1k followers! THANK YOU!

I absolutely love the design and patterns on this layout. It's so fresh and fun. Lots of layers and beautiful embellishments.



This month's kit features beautiful patterned papers, die cuts and foam stickers from Simple Stories' Open Road Collection. A little reminder, you do not need to be a subscriber for My Creative Scrapbook Kits to grab a kit to try...They are priced at such a great value! Mention my name for a free gift.

I love the colors in this kit and the floral print pair and stripes! It's such a cute kit. The butterflies and dragonflies are my absolute favorite. Aren't they beautiful?


This month, I tried to create multi-photo projects! I love each and every project I created this month using this kit. They are all different and pretty.

Loving all the clustered embellishments here and there. I used a variety of embellishments to help frame the photos and fill in the white space.

And here's my mini tag album I created using the scraps from this kit. As you can see, I was able to create three layouts and a mini tag album with one kit! That's what I call a great kit!




Thank you for visiting today and I hope you're having a fabulous week! 
Nicole







No comments: